In the end people will judge you anyways, so don’t live your life impressing others, live your life impressing yourself
We live in a society that is constantly changing. If we look at the world that surround us today it’s not the same as it was 10 years ago, 50 years ago or last century. What we perceive as beautiful today wasn’t 50 years ago and that is splendid. Issues in this world are different with time. What mattered last decade doesn’t anymore. If we look at body image we can see a clear transformation on how it changed. Having curve like Marilyn Monroe used to be sexy then people said she was fat. Today some are saying she was hot and seemed to be healthy. Health. That is what matters the most, in my opinion. If you are healthy, you most probably win. There is a lot of publicity going around showcasing health and how to be healthy. Wherever you go you can see a poster of a beautiful looking woman that ¨seemed¨ healthy. When you check your instagram, twitter, facebook… they’re here. You can’t hide from it and at one point or another, you catch yourself thinking about getting healthier. Now when I was thinking about it, I used to think that if I wanted to be healthy and feel good about my body I should go to the gym and train, train, train. But no. Going to the gym is not for everyone, me myself I’m not a gym person, I’m not going to lie. But there’s other ways to be healthy and feel good without having to leave your home.
Here is a list of a few thing that I try to do during the day that makes me feel more healthy and more beautiful in my own skin.
- Eat breakfast! It’s easy and it will change your day. I used to be the kind of person that never ates in the morning because I never had time for it and I would rather do my makeup or sleep 20 extra minutes instead of eating something. But eating in the morning will get you ready for the day ahead of you.
- Being healthier starts in the head. So try not to stress as much and do different kind of lists that will help you throughout the day. As an overly stressed and anxious person, having a list of what I have to do helps me stay in check and manage my time better which end up reducing my stress levels and feel way better in my skin.
- Try to have a good night of sleep. If you are tired, you probably will not feel good. And if you oversleep it will not work either. Find the amount of hours that your body needs in order to feel fresh and ready for what life will throw at you during the day.
- To be healthy you also need to eat healthy. Drink water instead of Coca-cola. Eat more veggies and fruits. Try to avoid fast-food (even though it’s hard!) Don’t overeat either. There is a rule that says whatever you want to eat something that is not healthy like cake, you should remove a 20% of what you usually eat. That way you enjoy your cake but in a smaller quantity which is better for you.
- If you have some spare time on your hand go for a walk. Fresh air will make you feel good. And if you do want to train find a good gym partner who will motivate you positively and will make you want to improve.
- Try to avoid unhealthy places that produces unhealthy product.
- Water and tea should be your best friend. Drink of them as much as possible, they will help you digestive system eliminate toxins faster. When I started the process of becoming healthier, I thought drinking water was so hard because I wasn’t used to it but now I can drink 2L of water easily. They say water is good even for your skin and it’s true, I can see the difference.
Get as healthy as you want their is nothing wrong with it but make sur you do it for yourself and not for the others.
Big kisses and we’ll talk soon ❤