Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.
Someone asked me earlier, if I could choose only 5 product, and never change them, what would it be? I said I had no idea! It’s such a hard question! I mean there is so many products, how could I choose only 5? After careful consideration, with an elimination system, I finally was able to pick 5 products.
Here’s the list of 5 products that I need in my life at all time 🙂
- Brushes, because how else will we apply makeup? One brand that I love is Real Techniques. They have a big variety of brushes that doesn’t cost much and the quality is awesome.
- Concealer, because it hides dark circles and I need that in my life. The one that I always go back to is Fit me by maybelline. It gives you a good coverage and looks very natural. If you set it properly afterwards, it doesn’t even crease.
- Bronzer. I can not leave without a bronzer. I have a fair skin and bronzer just add a bit of color. My favorite bronzer is from the brand Too Faced and it’s called Soleil Matte Bronzer. I have been using it for a while now and I love the texture and the smell so much, it’s incredible!
- Mascara is the minimum of make up that everyone should wear. If you’re running late, just put mascara on and you will seem less tired and it make your eye seem bigger. The best one that I ever tried is the colossal Volum’ express from maybelline.
- Cleanser: I just could not leave the cleanser out of this list mostly because you need to always clean your face… No one wants wrinkles by the age of 30. Purity by Philosophy is amazing and it’s 3 product in 1, so you are saving time and energy by using it.
It took me quite a long time to decide which product will make the list! Comment down below what you would of put in your list!
Big kisses and we’ll talk soon ❤