If you really want something, you don’t stop for anyone or anything until you get it.
Time flies so fast! I can’t believe that only in a few days we will put 2015 behind and start 2016! Beauty wise, I discovered so many new product that I loved and that I will forever hold dear in my heart (and probably re-purchase 😛 )
So here are 5 products that I would definitely recommend you buying!
- Born this way Too Faced foundation. It gives you light to medium coverage and it look very natural. It doesn’t crease and you barely feel the foundation on your skin.
- Fit me by Maybelline concealer. It’s a lightweight concealer and it’s very creamy. It gives you a good coverage and is perfect for an everyday use!
- The Colorful wink-it felt liner from Sephora. I had it for more than 7 months and it didn’t dry out! It still very deep and precise!
- Better than Sex Too Faced Mascara.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Stockholm. It’s the perfect shade to use everyday no matter what makeup look you are going for.
This is it for now and for 2015, I hope you enjoyed this years and that 2016 will be even more amazing! Let me know down below what you enjoyed the most during this years, I’ll love reading all your favorite moment or products!
Big kisses and we’ll talk soon ❤